Delivering courses to overseas
- Be aware of differences in time zone, holidays, platform, and program
language (can cause problems with uploaded files)
- Plan ahead for monitored assessments
- Provide materials in a variety of formats
- Build in flexibility
- Try to use plenty of multimedia, but be aware of bandwidth issues
- Try to make a personal connection with the students (post photos
or recordings, have an informal forum for friendly posts, etc.)
This page brought to you by Sharon
Widmayer and Holly Gray. For more information, please e-mail .
Copies of material
on this site may be made for educational, non-profit use only. All rights
reserved. (c) 2001-2007.
last updated 3/13/2007